Thursday, October 4, 2012

How a real man loves inspirational quote

How a real man loves inspirational quote


This one really reminds me of my own husband. He gives to me immensely and worries about me all the time. For those that really have read my blog from the beginning, you will know that I went through some really hard emotional issues before I went on this self help journey a few years ago. Unfortunately, my husband has been around for 9 years. He has seen me at my worst and now, he sees me at my best. That doesn't change the fact that he still worries about me :-) I don't blame him.

I just want to scream "HONEY, I'M GOOD- LIFE IS GOOD- and I'M SO HAPPY and just out having a little fun. LOL. Love him to pieces though. I always know that he's always looking out for me. He knows I'm good but he loves me and I am the center of his world so he always worries. That's a good feeling

No comments:

Post a Comment