Friday, March 15, 2013

Saying I Love You

Saying I Love You



There are actually several ways to say I love you even with the absence of words. Remember that action speaks louder than words. Words may not be enough to show someone you love him or her.




This article may give great ideas as it reveals three ways to say I love you even without words:







  1. Let go of your past - One way to say I love you even with the absence of words is to let go of your past. When you completely let go of your past, you are actually telling him how much you love him or her. When you are tied up with your past, you are just giving him or her doubtful thoughts regarding your true feelings. When the person you love learns and feels you have completely forgotten your past, you are actually telling him or her I love you.







  2. No comparisons - Another way to say I love you even with the absence of words is to never have comparisons. Do not compare him or her to anybody; especially with your ex. Always make him or her feel that she is special and a unique individual, and that you love him or her for who she is. When you make that person feel that he or she is incomparable, you are actually silently telling him or her I love you.







  3. Accept flaws and weaknesses - This is one of the best ways to say I love you even with the absence of words. You do not actually demand for a person to change if you love him or her. You accept the person for who she or he is, and cover up the weaknesses. This is one of the greatest ways to say I love you.







Saying I love you may not be enough. Consider these three ways and let that someone feel how much you love them!




Elizabeth is a passionate writer. She has been writing online articles for three years now. You can check out her latest article jeans pants and compression pants on her website.

No comments:

Post a Comment