Important Tips To Help With Your Personal Growth GoalsAuthor: Bill Johnson
We all want to see our lives improve through the use of personal growth tips and strategies. However, unless you're ready to make a firm decision to work on this area of your life, it's not going to happen. If you have a goal of life prosperity, then you must make the definite decision to invest time on daily improvement.
Personal growth means you'll be working on life areas such as your thinking process, your emotions, your business or career, your finances, your relationships, general knowledge, your health, etc.
After you've decided on a particular area of your life that needs improvement, you'll need to make some adjustments in your schedule. Yes, you actually have to invest time on this. This is similar to the idea of working out physically. You must develop the habit of improving your mind since most personal growth comes from fixing what's going on between your ears.
Patience is a key piece of the personal growth puzzle. Too many people set out, for example, to change their emotional response to certain life situations, only to give up after one or two "failures" at change. Develop consistency and persistence in your efforts at personal growth, but also patience.
Formulate in your mind realistic time frames for seeing results. The piece of your life you're currently working on is going to dictate when you can reasonably expect to see results. You'll most likely see faster results if you're working on improving your cooking than you will if your current goal is to develop better over-all patience with other people.
The deeper you go with your life issues to improve on, the more time you'll most likely need to give yourself, such as working on your emotions or spiritual growth. Keep in mind that this is a process as you go about changing your ingrained thought patterns.
Here's a quick example…let's say you've just finished reading a book about relationships and you've learned how important it is not to place blame if you and your spouse argue. You come to the decision that you'll change in this area as you read the book...the book makes it sound easy to do.
Then, when you and your spouse disagree on something, you discover that you've fallen into your old habit of placing blame. Rather than getting depressed that you can't change, first understand that your awareness of what you're doing is the first step to positive change. Now that you're aware, you'll begin to change this habit over time and enjoy a better relationship with your spouse.
All life change works in this manner. Personal growth is a process of recognizing areas that need change. After awareness comes change. You can't change anything until you are aware that the change is needed. Do you know how many people go blindly through life without ever understanding this idea?
So, decide what to change. Now you're aware. Then, work toward small successes so you feel more empowered over time. The key part, once again....have patience. Keep plugging away and you'll eventually be amazed with the person you become over time.
Your wish is your command when you decide to study, practice and properly use the above personal growth tips. Receive step-by-step instructions through further personal growth education and live out the life you deserve and desire by clicking this link: Your Wish Is Your Command
Trust In A Relationship. 7 Tips For A Solid FoundationAuthor: Vikki Anderson
The following seven tips will help you to improve the level of trust in a relationship to help you build a solid foundation.
1. Be consistent and steady. Be predictable instead of,stirring things up to keep the romance alive. Trust in a relationship is built on being reliable day after day.
2. Body language plays a big role. Make sure that your words match your message. If you say you are happy but you have a frown on your face your partner won't hear your words,just the tone in your voice and see the frown. Your partner needs to be able to trust what you are saying. When the words match the message, you build trust in a relationship.
3. Be honest and open. Do not keep secrets. Secrets will destroy the trust in a relationship. It takes energy to keep a secret and that energy is better used toward building trust in the relationship.
4. When you do not believe that your partner is competent at some things,or anything, this is a violation of trust in your relationship. You need to have a fundamental belief in your partner's compentency. Without it you won't have the trust in your relationship that you need. The truth is never destructive when communicated in a loving way.
5.Your partner is not a mind reader. Don't be afraid to let your partner know what your needs are. You can be a little self-centered as long as you are not selfish. Being reluctant to assert your needs may push you to go overboard in the oppisite directions and smother your partner.
6.A partner will not respect you if you never say no, so learn to say no. Saying yes to everything is not healthy and will not help to build trust in a relationship.
7. You both need to grow in your relationship. Don't be afraid of turmoil,crisis,or questions. Embrace what is difficult as these will help you grow and change to become a better person.
A relationship that is not built on trust is a relationship that is destined to fail. You need a solid foundation for any relationship to grow to the end result you are searching for.
Thank you for taking the time to read my article. If trust is an issue in your relationship you can find More helpful information at http://www.lostrelations.com