Pressure of getting back your ex
How to Get Your Ex Back Using Dirty Psychological Tricks
By Ryan C Torres
If you're reading this right now, you're probably suffering over the loss of someone you love greatly. I know you've lost your lover and I understand that the worst pain imaginable is having the person that you love the most tell you they don't want you anymore.
The funny part is that, as you are sitting there, with your heart feeling like it's been ripped out of your chest, people are telling you things like...
* You will get over it.
* He/She was no good for you.
* Move on (my personal favorite).
* It's his/her loss - you were too good for him/her.
What a bunch of crap! And all that, just to make you feel better. But, let's face it...
...Nobody can say anything to make you feel better... Except from me. Because I can tell you how to get your ex back!
I know exactly how you can get your ex back. Believe it or not, getting your ex back is a very easy to follow linear process, but, also, a very counter-intuitive one.
We'll talk about this in a second, but, one thing I want to point out is that you'll find some amazing resources down at the bottom of this article. The complete gender-specific gameplan for getting your ex back is waiting for you. You owe it to yourself to take a look.
Okay, now let me give you a few tips to put you on the right track...
1. Break contact. I'm serious. Reduce or, if possible, break any contact with your ex for about 3 to 4 weeks. This should be easy, right?...Not really. This is going to be the most painful tip because you will, most likely, miss them a lot and never stop wondering about what they are doing. Stop calling them, stop sending them emails, text messages or anything of that nature. One of the biggest mistakes people make after a breakup is what I call text message terrorism. I'm sure you know what this is, but, also, I bet you don't realize that, after a breakup, any text message, email or phone call can be too much for your ex. They already had too much telling you they don't want you anymore. At this point it's best to agree with the breakup and be totally cool about it.
2. Stop being needy. Always remember this: a hungry dog doesn't get fed! Nobody wants to be around a needy person. It's hard-wired into our brains to align with people who have higher survival value and stay away from needy people. While it is possible to make your ex take you back out of pity, it's not what we are trying to accomplish here. You want your ex to be attracted to you again, not to feel sorry for you.
3. Get your life back. It's time to call your old friends that you've probably neglected lately. Do it right now. Start having massive fun. Note that this is not some feel good advice. Being happy on your own is very important if you want to attract people into your life, and, most important, to get your ex back. So, make sure you put your life in order.
4. Start working out. When you work out, endorphins are released inside your body, so, you will feel a lot better. It will make you look better too, so you'll get a boost in your confidence. Remember: confidence is one of the most attractive traits you can have (every dating advice I've read - good or bad - included this clich� - the power of confidence). But, confidence comes with success while you've just been dumped. It's not going to be easy, but, don't worry too much. I'm going to give you all the tools you need to get success, so confidence will happen automatically.
5. Contact your ex. If your ex doesn't contact you after 4 weeks, you can contact them and have a light conversation. There are a few steps you need to do before actually contacting your ex. You'll easily find them in the materials I will give you (check the resources at the bottom of this article). Avoid talking about your past relationship. Don't ask your ex if they are dating someone new and don't brag about how many people you are sleeping with or dating (that's lame... only losers brag). Just keep it light while avoiding any arguments. Also, be cool and don't let them think you're desperate to see them.
6. Make your next date with your ex emotionally charged. "What?! A date?! My ex doesn't even answer my phone calls!"...I can hear you screaming already. But, it's alright. You will find a solution for every situation in the materials at the bottom of this article. I will teach you how to make your ex return your phone calls and how to get another date. Well, that's actually the easy part.
Now, let me explain what I mean by "emotionally charged". If you're planning to do the old "dinner and movie" I have bad news for you... Why? Because,doing so, you lose on the following sociologically proven principle...
Emotionally charged = Bond
This first scenario will not only be boring, but, also, it won't create a bonding, or, in our case, a re-bonding experience. A better scenario could be a short roller coaster ride. Also, taking your ex on a few "mini-dates" could do wonders for your relationship. This creates "time distortion", so, your ex will feel that they've been with you forever after only a short period of time.
This way, you will eventually get to spend more time together and you will have a chance to get them back, if you're prepared and you know what to do.
Now listen carefully!
I don't want to scare you, but, your ex is not going to be around forever...They will eventually going to find somebody else and they are going to hook up with them...They are going to fall in love, they are going to have sex...so on and so forth...
Your window of opportunity is closing fast! Click the blue link for a free, gender-specific guide to get your ex back! Guys, click this link to learn how to get her back! Ladies, click the link here and get him back today!
For more tips on getting back your ex, check out our actual website here
7 Ways To Know If My Ex Still Likes Me? These Are Proven Ways Which Will Help You Read Your ExAuthor: Jason Leading
You just broke up with your partner and you still want your ex back. You are questioning yourself why your ex broke you with you and if your ex regrets his her decision to break up. You are still madly in love with your ex and you want to know if your former partner still likes you.
Here are 7 signs that will tell you if your ex still likes you and wants you back.
1. You partner still looks straight if your eyes - if your ex can still look at your eyes straightly you will know be they way your ex looks at you if he/she still likes you. If your ex is no longer interested with you, he/she will avoid eye contact.
2. Your ex still initiates a conversation with you - You will know if your ex still likes you he/she will find a way to start a conversation with you no matter how short it might be. Your ex may even tease you or joke around to test if he/she still can make you laugh.
3. The way his body reacts - How your ex will behave when you are around will tell you if your ex still likes you or not. If your ex leans towards you keeps an open posture it means your ex still likes you. However, if your ex leans backward then that means your ex is no longer interested.
4. Your ex still communicates with you - if your ex let you messages or even calls you, it's a sign that your ex still likes you.
5. Your ex gives you a warm smile - if your ex smiles when your path cross and looks happy to see you , it means your ex still likes you. You know your ex quite well so you will know if your ex is faking or if really means his smile.
6. Your ex wants to be friends - Most often after a break up it's very common that your ex will want you to be friends. But your ex does not really mean it. If they still keep you actively in their life, then it means that your ex still likes you.
7. If Your ex still touches you lightly - If your ex still touches your shoulders or your arms it means that your ex still likes you.
Now Listen Carefully-
Let me show you something that helped me get my ex back within 9 days flat. I have a set of Hardcore field tested techniques which are guaranteed to bring your ex lover back no matter how hopeless your situation might be. This is an absolute must read for you...Follow this link now-Click Here
I am a very hyperactive writer and love to write on anything & everything which has to do with human psychology, relationship issues and lots more.
Tips on getting back your ex